-   -   Change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429885-change-excel-2007-menus-excel-2003-a.html)

Max

Change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003

I'm hopelessly lost in Excel 2007. Is there a sub or something which can
change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003's ? Thanks

FSt1

Change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003

hi
not an uncommon reguest.
see these sites..
free.....
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
buy......
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/
http://www.toolbartoggle.com

also these sites show 2003 to 2007 menu commands.....
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...491511033.aspx

regards
FSt1
"Max" wrote:

I'm hopelessly lost in Excel 2007. Is there a sub or something which can
change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003's ? Thanks

Jim Cone[_2_]

Change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003

Hello Max,
I've decided not to go there (xl2007).
I'm hoping, MS will exhibit some shame and provide a toolbar/menu option in the next release.
In addition to Fst1's suggestion, there is another third party app here...
http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/24/113

I have no opinion on any of those programs.
But I do have two Microsoft workbooks, that apparently are not available
for download any more. (i may just be confused).
These a
Location of Commands in XL2007 - 2.6 mb
Menu Cross Reference xl2003 to xl 2007 - 0.4mb

If these are of any interest, let me know and I will email them to you.
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Max"
wrote in message
I'm hopelessly lost in Excel 2007. Is there a sub or something which can
change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003's ? Thanks

Max

Change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003

FSt1, many thanks.
I'll check it out.

Max

Max

Change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003

Many thanks, Jim
Yes, I'd love to have the 2 MS workbooks
Kindly email over ..

Max

Jim Cone[_2_]

Change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003

I just sent them out.
'--
Jim Cone

"Max"
wrote in message

Many thanks, Jim
Yes, I'd love to have the 2 MS workbooks
Kindly email over ..
Max

Jim Cone[_2_]

Change Excel 2007 menus to Excel 2003

Found another classic toolbars/menus utility for xl2007.
It is free for individuals and claims 100,000 downloads.
http://www.ubit.ch/software/ubitmenu-languages/
'--
Jim Cone