-   -   Write text to a table in Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429780-write-text-table-word.html)

John

Write text to a table in Word

Hi

In a Word Doc i have numerous tables which i want to write data to which is
in Excel. EG in Table1 in Word i want to write text that is in a cell in XL.
I can open Word and the document but i'm struggling to work out how to write
the data into the Word table.

Is this possible and if so how i would i do it please?

Thanks
John

Kenneth Hobson[_9_]

Write text to a table in Word

Sounds like we would need some examples to work with. One can use
bookmarks to set a location. Another method would be to count the
tables but we would need some specifics.

The typical method is to create tables and fill with data. Some of
these threads show that method:
'VBA Express Forum'
(http://vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23975)
'VBA Express Forum'