-   -   Initiating the VBA program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429749-re-initiating-vba-program.html)

Jacob Skaria

Initiating the VBA program

Set the Security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). From workbook
launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11. From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the
below code. Save. Get back to Workbook. Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run
<selected macro() You need to assign the hotkey here...(check options)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Dino" wrote:

Hi, this is a very basic question: I found a VBA program here that I think
might help solve my problem, but once I copy and paste the code into the code
window, how do I make the program run? When I create a macro, I give the
macro a keystroke combination to run, but when I create/copy a VBA program I
don't know how to start the code running once I get back to the spreadsheet.

Thanks to anyone who can help,
Dino