Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dj dj is offline

Default Adding a button to a VB form

Very VB novice - have basic form which is being used to fill a database. Need
to add 4 buttons which will be used to determine what type of data is coming
in i.e. question, comment, idea etc.

All work - can see buttons on form but when I select one of them when I run
get TRUE or FALSE in relevant column.

What do I need to do to get text as outlined above?
--
DJ