-   -   Extend range from A4 to last column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429641-extend-range-a4-last-column.html)

CEG

Extend range from A4 to last column

All I need is to select the range from A4 to the last used column in row 4.

This should be easy. There are plenty of posts about extending to the last
row, and I can't seem to make the transition to "last column" work.
--
CG

Jim Thomlinson

Extend range from A4 to last column

Range(range("A4"), cells(4, columns.count).end(xltoleft)).select
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"CEG" wrote:

All I need is to select the range from A4 to the last used column in row 4.

This should be easy. There are plenty of posts about extending to the last
row, and I can't seem to make the transition to "last column" work.
--
CG

CEG

Extend range from A4 to last column

Perfect! (I had the right elements, just had them in the wrong order.)
--
CG