-   -   How to create object to follow selected cells in vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429580-how-create-object-follow-selected-cells-vba.html)

geniusideas

How to create object to follow selected cells in vba

I wanted to use VBA to create text box which is follow active cells
for example when I click or select cells( A1) and run the macro the
text box will appeared inside or nearer to this cells and if i click
or select cells (F5) and run this macro the text box appeared inside
or nearer to this selected cells. pls help

geniusideas

How to create object to follow selected cells in vba

On Jun 10, 1:30*am, Jim Thomlinson <James_Thomlin...@owfg-Re-Move-
This-.com wrote:
Why not just use

Data - Validation

Leave the validation at Any
Add an input message...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"geniusideas" wrote:
I wanted to use VBA to create text box which is follow active cells
for example when I click or select cells( A1) and run the macro the
text box will appeared inside or nearer to this cells and if i click
or select cells (F5) *and run this macro the text box appeared inside
or nearer to this selected cells. pls help

i need to use object that why i can't use data validation