-   -   Help with subscript error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429496-re-help-subscript-error.html)

Mike H

Help with subscript error

Hi,

Without seeing the line of code that fails it's difficult to be precise but
subscript out of range means (for example) your refererring to an object that
isn't there

Sheets("Sheet4").Range("A1").Value = 1

Gives subscript out of range if there isn't a sheet4.

Mike

"Paolo" wrote:

I have 6 worksheets with VBA code to create a months worth of worksheets
using 4 templates. I made some changes to the code and now I get runtime
error 9 subscript out of range. Each worksheets templates are different
slightly. It works on all but two. Any help is appreciated.
Can send code but it needs the templates to work.