-   -   coding a find button and a listbox to work together (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429455-re-coding-find-button-listbox-work-together.html)

Rick Rothstein

coding a find button and a listbox to work together

It seems you need to register and login to download your posted workbook
from that site. I (and I am sure many others here) tend to limit the number
of sites we register with, so I (we) can't see what you posted. Can you post
it to one of the many free websites (that do not require registration)
designed to do take user postings?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Joseph Pagan" <Joseph wrote in message
I am using excel 2003 vba.I want to complete a project only left create a
find button and a listbox, so when i type a name in the textbox1 the
listbox
is populated with all the data to the respetive field so i can chose what
record of that person to updated. I post my project he
http://www.excelforum.com/excel-prog...worksheet.html.
Please help me finish this project.