-   -   Auto Check Mark (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429331-re-auto-check-mark.html)

Rick Rothstein

Auto Check Mark

Any cell? A particular cell? Cells within a particular range?

Also, would a double-click be alright? Event code for a double-click can be
written quite easily to do what you ask, but a single click is not as
"smooth" acting. To do a single click would require using a SelectionChange
event, but doing so would mean that if you clicked a cell by mistake, you
would have to click into any other cell before clicking back into the cell
where you made the mistake in order to clear it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"George" wrote in message
Can I create a method that when you click on a cell it will
enter a Check Mark or an X ?

George

Auto Check Mark

Any Cell - A double click would be OK,