-   -   Multiple windows of single file display on windows taskbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429308-multiple-windows-single-file-display-windows-taskbar.html)

easylife

Multiple windows of single file display on windows taskbar

Hi,
I wish there was a way of knowing which sheet was being used in a particular
window icon on windows tab instead of the default "FileName" :WindowNumber.
If there is an Addon that would help..
Thanks....
--
easylife

Jacob Skaria

Multiple windows of single file display on windows taskbar

Do you mean

Activesheet.name
which gives you the current sheetname

and
Activewindow.Caption
which gives you the current workbook name

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"easylife" wrote:

Hi,
I wish there was a way of knowing which sheet was being used in a particular
window icon on windows tab instead of the default "FileName" :WindowNumber.
If there is an Addon that would help..
Thanks....
--
easylife

easylife

Multiple windows of single file display on windows taskbar

Hi Jacob,
Thanks for your reply and yes I meant the same. But to clarify, I wish to
Icon at the bottom windows task bar to mention the sheetnames instead of the
file name and window number....
--
easylife