-   -   Toolbar Gone - STUPID STUPID STUPID!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429281-re-toolbar-gone-stupid-stupid-stupid.html)

Patrick Molloy

Toolbar Gone - STUPID STUPID STUPID!!

did you try customize, select the standard Worksheet Menu Bar and click on
Reset?

"Paige" wrote in message
I put a custom add-in into my Excel 2003 and stupidly named it "Tools".
So
now my original Excel Tools menu is gone and I can't get it back.
Probably
because my custom add-in deleted the "Tools" menu upon closing....so have
probably lost it permanently. I've renamed my custom bar, and tried
various
things to get the original Tools back, using suggestions found in this
newsgroup, trying to make it enabled, visible, etc....but nothing is
working.
Any ideas would be appreciate - thanks.