Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto_Open Code on Worksheet

I receive an Excel workbook that runs an Auto_Open routine not from VBA, but
from a worksheet named "Macro1" with each of the macros defined as names in
the workbook (see sample below). Access 2007 will not let me import the
worksheet with this Auto_Open routine. Can anyone point me in a direction to
disable this Auto_Open macro in Excel? The Auto_Open is in column B, while
the other 21 macros are in column A.

Auto_Open
=ERROR(2,Recover)
=WORKBOOK.SELECT("Data Sheet 1")