-   -   what VBA command is used to go to the next blank row in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429005-what-vba-command-used-go-next-blank-row-excel.html)

Bobby J

what VBA command is used to go to the next blank row in Excel?

I'm writing a macro to cut and paste data to the next blank row in an Excel
file. Any ideas?

Ron de Bruin

what VBA command is used to go to the next blank row in Excel?

Hi Bobby

See how I do it here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Bobby J" <Bobby wrote in message ...
I'm writing a macro to cut and paste data to the next blank row in an Excel
file. Any ideas?

Rugby Stud

what VBA command is used to go to the next blank row in Excel?

Check out:
http://www.mrexcel.com/articles/copy...-blank-row.php

"Bobby J" wrote:

I'm writing a macro to cut and paste data to the next blank row in an Excel
file. Any ideas?

Don Guillett

what VBA command is used to go to the next blank row in Excel?

Depends of what you want. No difference IF no blanks

nextblankrow=cells(activecell.row,"a").end(xldown) .row+1
lastblankrow=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row+1

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Bobby J" <Bobby
wrote in message
I'm writing a macro to cut and paste data to the next blank row in an
Excel
file. Any ideas?

Rakesh Sharma

what VBA command is used to go to the next blank row in Excel?

"Bobby J" wrote:
I'm writing a macro to cut and paste data to the next blank row in an Excel
file. *Any ideas?- Hide quoted text -

Use this

Range("A1").end(xldown).offset(1,0).select
Activesheet.paste

Regards
Rakesh