-   -   Pivot table - eliminate rows out of the table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428937-pivot-table-eliminate-rows-out-table.html)

aw

Pivot table - eliminate rows out of the table

I have pivot table that already generated by macro.

And now get problem & need to solve.

Actually I have to hide our inter-company code that €˜may or €˜may not
appear under my pivot table above.

We have all together Nine inter-company code but may not appear all the time
for each running of pivot table.

I try to hard code all these inter-co code under my VB, but got error if in
case no such inter-co code appear that time.

How I can solve this by searching the customer code to check whether they
are equal to my inter-company code & then to hide if it is true.

my pivot table structure (simpify)

Customer code Customer €¦ Sum of Total

Also, here my coding by €˜recording function in VB, for hidden cust_code=blank

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotSelect "Cust_code['(blank)']", _
xlDataAndLabel, True
Selection.Delete

--
aw