Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ghost in the Machine - 1004 Vlookup & On Error Duo Trouble

Hello,

I have a code that is looking for a Vlookup. I know that some of the
queries are N/A# and to have On Error Resume Next error handling.
The code is perfectly working in one computer and is generating "1004 run
time error : Unable to get the Vlookup propert of the WorksheetFunction
class error" in another.

I have reloaded the Excel and Repaired, Diagnosed Excel, restored 2-3 days
before from the backup. None yielded any cure.

I work on XP Pro, have both 2003 & 2007 version generate the same fault.
It seems as if On Error Resume is doomed.

Any suggestions or perhaps remedies mostly welcomed and highly appreciated.

Regards, VBA Novice.