Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sample VBA code to open an Visual-Studio-2008-created VBA DLL

2003, 2007

Possible for someone to provide a few examples written in Excel VBA, which call a DLL (Excel
VBA-compiled in VS 2008 Visual Basic)?

In short, I have the myExcelVBA.DLL but cannot find VBA examples to "call" it properly.

How/Where do I declare the libraries necessary? (Assume I need to use all libraries/references used
to run the VBA from the VBA editor window.

TIA EagleOne