-   -   How can I make VBA scripts compatible with browsers other than Internet Explorer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428796-how-can-i-make-vba-scripts-compatible-browsers-other-than-internet-explorer.html)

Advice Pro[_6_]

How can I make VBA scripts compatible with browsers other than Internet Explorer?

Exsert from 'Wikipedia' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VB_Script#Uses):

...web browsers such as Firefox, and Opera do not have built-in support
for VBScript. This means that where client-side script is required on a
web site, developers almost always use JavaScript for cross-browser
compatibility.

--
Advice Pro
Advice Pro's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=204

Patrick Molloy

How can I make VBA scripts compatible with browsers other than Internet Explorer?

hmmm
isn't VBScript included in the Windows O/S