-   -   interactive databases (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428312-interactive-databases.html)

mia57

interactive databases

I need to have one worksheet in two different databases (i.e., "clients" )
that is the same in noth in other words whenever we update names and
addresses in the clinets tab of the first workbook it is updated in the
second and vice-a versa. Is there a way to do this simply?

Being able to updtae the information in one workbook and have it updtaed in
the other, only is no longer useful due to many users using both.

royUK[_118_]

interactive databases

Why not keep one master clients sheet?

How are you using the clients database? VLOOKUP will work across
workbooks, even if the master clients is closed.

--
royUK

Hope that helps, RoyUK
For tips & examples visit my 'web site' (http://www.excel-it.com/)