-   -   Back color on a multipage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428309-back-color-multipage.html)

alvin Kuiper

Back color on a multipage

Hi

I have a multipage in my form, and i have set the back color to blue
but still the pages are grey, and i can't see where to set back color on a
page

Alvin

JLGWhiz[_2_]

Back color on a multipage

It appears that only the Multpage has the BackColor feature. The pages, for
some strange reason, were not created with that property. To access the
property in the Properties box in the VBE, click the drop down arrow and
select the multipage form as opposed to one of its pages.