-   -   Highlight active cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428242-highlight-active-cell.html)

Max

Highlight active cell

I have this code (below) given to me by Per Jessen that marks today's date.
Now I need the date highlighted. Any help please?

Thanks a lot.

JLGWhiz

Highlight active cell

Stealth code. Neat!

"MAX" wrote:

I have this code (below) given to me by Per Jessen that marks today's date.
Now I need the date highlighted. Any help please?

Thanks a lot.

Max

Highlight active cell

Sorry I didn't understand what that means. Will you please Explain more easier?

Thanks

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Stealth code. Neat!

"MAX" wrote:

I have this code (below) given to me by Per Jessen that marks today's date.
Now I need the date highlighted. Any help please?

Thanks a lot.

JLGWhiz[_2_]

Highlight active cell

It means you did not post the code. <g

"MAX" wrote in message
Sorry I didn't understand what that means. Will you please Explain more
easier?

Thanks

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Stealth code. Neat!

"MAX" wrote:

I have this code (below) given to me by Per Jessen that marks today's
date.
Now I need the date highlighted. Any help please?

Thanks a lot.

Max

Highlight active cell

Sorry,

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
c = Month(Date)
r = Day(Date)
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Offset(r, c).Activate
End Sub

"MAX" wrote in message
Sorry I didn't understand what that means. Will you please Explain more
easier?

Thanks

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Stealth code. Neat!

"MAX" wrote:

I have this code (below) given to me by Per Jessen that marks today's
date.
Now I need the date highlighted. Any help please?

Thanks a lot.

JLGWhiz[_2_]

Highlight active cell

I assumed you wanted it to be yellow for a highlight. That color will
remain there unless you delete it manually with FormatCellsPatternNo
Color OK

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
c = Month(Date)
r = Day(Date)
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Offset(r, c).Activate
ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
End Sub

"MAX" wrote in message
Sorry I didn't understand what that means. Will you please Explain more
easier?

Thanks

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Stealth code. Neat!