-   -   Today's date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428206-todays-date.html)

Max

Today's date

I have a calendar in this format (below). I need a code that when I open the
file, automatically marks today's date by a flashing cell.

Date Jan Feb Mar Apr May
1
2
3
4

Jan is in cell B1, Feb is in cell C1, etc.

Number 1 is in cell A2 and number 2 is in cell A3, etc.

So 1st of Jan is in cell B2.

Any help please?

Thanks in advance.

Per Jessen

Today's date

Hi

Insert this event code in the code sheet for ThisWorkbook. It will activate
the desired cell.

I have seen in previous posts that you have been working with flashing
cells, so I'll leave that part to you.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
c = Month(Date)
r = Day(Date)
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Offset(r, c).Activate

Per
"MAX" skrev i meddelelsen
I have a calendar in this format (below). I need a code that when I open
the
file, automatically marks today's date by a flashing cell.

Date Jan Feb Mar Apr May