-   -   Project is unviawable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428163-project-unviawable.html)

alvin Kuiper

Project is unviawable

Hi
I have get thsi excel file, and to do change i have to open it by
whitout macros, then when i go to visual basic editor i get this message:
Project is unviawable

can someone help here?

Alvin

Barb Reinhardt

Project is unviawable

Is it possible that the workbook is Shared?

"alvin Kuiper" wrote:

Hi
I have get thsi excel file, and to do change i have to open it by
whitout macros, then when i go to visual basic editor i get this message:
Project is unviawable

can someone help here?

Alvin

alvin Kuiper

Project is unviawable

I get it on a email
and save it on my pc

alvin

"alvin Kuiper" wrote:

Hi
I have get thsi excel file, and to do change i have to open it by
whitout macros, then when i go to visual basic editor i get this message:
Project is unviawable

can someone help here?

Alvin

JLGWhiz[_2_]

Project is unviawable

Could be password protected.

"alvin Kuiper" wrote in message
I get it on a email
and save it on my pc

alvin

"alvin Kuiper" wrote:

Hi
I have get thsi excel file, and to do change i have to open it by
whitout macros, then when i go to visual basic editor i get this
message:
Project is unviawable

can someone help here?

Alvin