-   -   Pivot field data disappears (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428119-pivot-field-data-disappears.html)

medirate

Pivot field data disappears

I have a Pivot table that is set to refresh on open. It is based on a field
called Chartfields. Chartfields is a column of data that is also refreshed
upon opening.

When I open the workbook, a message box asks if I would like to enable
macros and refresh data. I click yes, and it asks me if I want to replace
the cells in my worksheet which includes the pivot table. I click yes and
the data disappears.

How can I auto refresh the underlying data in my pivot table without losing
the data?