-   -   button and Excel and VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428106-button-excel-vba.html)

Egomez

button and Excel and VBA

I put a button on a Excel worksheet and it has code that has a function that
I need to run in certain conditions, but I need to leave the button ready to
be used by the user. Actually if I click the button it is marked as if I were
changing its properties. What I need is that if the button is clicked the
code runs and execute the function.

Thanks.

Per Jessen[_2_]

button and Excel and VBA

Hi

You have to exit Design Mode (Click the Design Mode button on the
Control Toolbox menu).

Regards,
Per