-   -   Table using Excel range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428020-table-using-excel-range.html)

Ed White[_4_]

Table using Excel range

I'm using Excel 2007 SP2. If I create a Table, e.g. Data--From Other
Sources--From Microsoft Query--Databases--Excel files etc., I can use as a
data source a table range stored within an external Excel spreadsheet and use
SQL to refine the data I want. What I would like to do is create a Table
using SQL (i.e. Microsoft Query) and use as the data source a table range
within the SAME workbook instead of an external Excel file. (For example,
you can create a Pivot Table using a range within the same workbook). Is
this possible?