-   -   Font Color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428009-font-color.html)

Pete

Font Color

I have a dollar value in cell A2. I would like the font color to change to
RED when the value in cell A2 is equal to, or less than, 25% of the dollar
value in cell A3. Is there an easy way to do this in Conditional Formating?

Any help appreciated,
Pete

kassie

Font Color

Hi

Select cell A2, click on Format, Conditional Formatting.
Change Cell Value is to Formula Is, and enter the following formula
=A2<=A3*.25
Click on Format, select Font, change Font Color to red

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"Pete" wrote:

I have a dollar value in cell A2. I would like the font color to change to
RED when the value in cell A2 is equal to, or less than, 25% of the dollar
value in cell A3. Is there an easy way to do this in Conditional Formating?

Any help appreciated,
Pete

Pete

Font Color