-   -   List Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427987-list-box.html)

kirkm[_8_]

List Box

I have a multi column list box and it's row source assigned to a
worksheet. Three of the columns contain numbers which should be
right aligned, and three text, to be left aligned.

The TextAlign properties affects all columns.

Is there any way to achieve this? I can get the Worksheet
formatted perfectly but that's lost in the list box.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks - Kirk

Dave Peterson

List Box

Maybe you can drop the rowsource and add space padded strings to each entry.

I bet you'll have to use a fixed width font like Courier New, too.

--

Dave Peterson