-   -   Music in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427978-music-excel.html)

Max

Music in Excel

Is there a code or something else that that play music when open an excel file?

Dennis Tucker

Music in Excel

I used to SHELL to an old version of windows media player.

Shell "mplayer.exe /Play c:\your.mp3", vbMinimizedNoFocus

Dennis

"MAX" wrote in message
Is there a code or something else that that play music when open an excel
file?

Jacob Skaria

Music in Excel

Refer this link
http://www.mrexcel.com/archive/VBA/11357.html
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"MAX" wrote:

Is there a code or something else that that play music when open an excel file?

Dennis Tucker

Music in Excel

This will play then close my wave file in mplay32(Win XP).

Sub Auto_Open()

RetVal = Shell("C:\WINDOWS\system32\mplay32.exe /play /close
C:\Dennis\Music\Hail_to_the_Chief.wav",vbNormalFoc us)

End Sub

Dennis