-   -   pagebreak (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427976-pagebreak.html)

sunilpatel

pagebreak

Can someone please tell me how i can detect if the row being populated has
broken through a page break. I have autofit set for my row heights and some
rows are bigger than others, but i depends on the data. I need to print each
page and need to know when to populate the first row of a page with the
headings.

Hope i'm clear enough

Thanks

AltaEgo

pagebreak

You don't need to know where your page breaks are to populate each page with
headings. You can do it using page setup.

You don't mention your Excel version. I am yet to move to XL2007 (if ever).

XL2003

File
Page Setup
Sheet tab
Row to repeat at top: [click the button and click the row]
Columns to repeat at left: [click the button and click the column]

HTH
--
Steve

"sunilpatel" wrote in message
Can someone please tell me how i can detect if the row being populated has
broken through a page break. I have autofit set for my row heights and
some rows are bigger than others, but i depends on the data. I need to
print each page and need to know when to populate the first row of a page
with the headings.

Hope i'm clear enough

Thanks

slarbie

pagebreak

the page setup dialog box will automatically put your header rows at the top
of each page. No need to do it manually.

File PageSetup Sheet tab Rows to repeat at top

"sunilpatel" wrote:

Can someone please tell me how i can detect if the row being populated has
broken through a page break. I have autofit set for my row heights and some
rows are bigger than others, but i depends on the data. I need to print each
page and need to know when to populate the first row of a page with the
headings.

Hope i'm clear enough

Thanks

sunilpatel

pagebreak

i am usin Office 2000. There is no heading feature. Does that mean you
cannot detect pagebreaks using code?