-   -   Userform-font change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427933-userform-font-change.html)

yshridhar

Userform-font change

Hello all
I have created a userform. It displays question and four options. The user
has to select one option. It works fine. How to change font (Times New
Roman) to some other language font (GIST-DVTTDhruv) in the display.
Thank you all in advance.
Sreedhar

Jay Dean

Userform-font change

yshridhar -

I typically select the object, then (right-click), select properties,
then font, then select the desired. I am not sure if the font you cite
is available in that list. Maybe, if it isn't, someone might be able to
provide a way to include it.

Jay Dean

Dennis Tucker

Userform-font change

For language fonts:
http://www.fonts.com/FavoriteFonts/LanguageFonts.htm

To change a font at run time:
UserForm1.Label1.Font.Name = "Courier New"
UserForm1.Label1.Font.Italic = True
UserForm1.Label1.Font.Size = 36

Unfortunately, just changing the font to another language is not the same as
translating the meaning.

Dennis

"yshridhar" wrote in message
Hello all
I have created a userform. It displays question and four options. The
user
has to select one option. It works fine. How to change font (Times New
Roman) to some other language font (GIST-DVTTDhruv) in the display.
Thank you all in advance.
Sreedhar

yshridhar

Userform-font change

Thanks Dennis. I have typed the text the specified language font. So there
is not need of translation.
Many thanks
With regards
Sreedhar