-   -   code back to worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427873-re-code-back-worksheet.html)

Don Guillett

code back to worksheet

You should ALWAYS post your code for comments but you may like this idea.

Sub foreachwsinarray()
myarray = Array("sheet2", "sheet3")
For Each sh In myarray

For Each c In Sheets(sh).Range("a2:a22")

With Sheets("sheet1")

If c < 1 Then
lr = .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row + 1
c.EntireRow.Copy .Cells(lr, 1)
End If

End With
Next c

Next sh

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"project manager" wrote in
message ...
I have written some code which goes through a series of worksheets which
are
all the same except the name is different peoples intials. The code opens
each sheet and highlights the errors, I am trying to copy these errors
into a
summary/report sheet. The code goes through each row and when it finds an
error jumps into the copying sub.

I have got the code copying the errors into a report template sheet but
can't get the code to jump back into the previously active worksheet,
where
the data/errors have been copied from to carry on looking for more errors
and
go through other sheets.

once it finds an error... (i know there's errors in the code only rough/
quick)

Range("A" & i : "L" & i).select
Copy.selecction
Call report