-   -   Auto Fill fomulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427849-auto-fill-fomulas.html)

starvingelectric

Auto Fill fomulas

I need to know if there is a formula that will automatically fill a cell if
there is data present in another cell. Example if E9 has a number in it then
F9 should be "Y" and if not then it should be "N".

Jacob Skaria

Auto Fill fomulas

Try this in F9

=IF(E9="","N","Y")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"starvingelectric" wrote:

I need to know if there is a formula that will automatically fill a cell if
there is data present in another cell. Example if E9 has a number in it then
F9 should be "Y" and if not then it should be "N".

Wouter HM

Auto Fill fomulas

On 1 mei, 14:11, Jacob Skaria
wrote:
Try this in F9

=IF(E9="","N","Y")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"starvingelectric" wrote:
I need to know if there is a formula that will automatically fill a cell if
there is data present in another cell. *Example if E9 has a number in it then
F9 should be "Y" and if not then it should be "N".- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

Or try this for F9:

=IF(ISNUMBER(E9),"N","Y")

HTH,

WouterHM