-   -   Conditional formatting of a Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427846-re-conditional-formatting-row.html)

OssieMac

Conditional formatting of a Row

Can you post a sample range of cells that is to turn Red plus the cell
address which will be zero when the range turns red etc.

Need to know what the relationship is between the cells to be conditionally
formatted and the cell that contains the value to control it.

OssieMac

"Joel" wrote:

I have a small offset group of cells on the edge of my main spreadsheet which
details my monthly bills.

When a bill has been paid and reads 0 I want it to turn red and put a
strikethrough that row. Not the entire row just part of the row that shows
that my little table on the edge of my spreadsheet.

Regards and thanks in Advance
--
N/A