-   -   User form close (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427816-user-form-close.html)

slarbie

User form close

I'm quite sure this is a silly question but I need to ask it anyway. If the
"x" on the upper right corner of the user form is used to close it, does that
automatically Unload it? Or do I need to tell it to Unload in the
termination event?

It seems pretty obvious it should be the former, but I hate assuming and
then having things get hosed because I did.

JLGWhiz

User form close

The internal form close event that occurs when you click the big X on a
UserForm does unload it. And the only silly questions are those never asked.

"slarbie" wrote:

I'm quite sure this is a silly question but I need to ask it anyway. If the
"x" on the upper right corner of the user form is used to close it, does that
automatically Unload it? Or do I need to tell it to Unload in the
termination event?

It seems pretty obvious it should be the former, but I hate assuming and
then having things get hosed because I did.

slarbie

User form close

Thanks much! And it was nice of you to say it wasn't silly... :)