-   -   Copying formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427716-copying-formulas.html)

Greg B

Copying formulas

I am trying to copy a formula in a worksheet that uses a cell that is a
constant in the formula. The cell information keeps changing everytime I
copy it. How do I write a formula that will keeps that cells information but
change the other portion of the formula to the next line?

Gary''s Student

Copying formulas

Same as in the worksheet without VBA. Use a $ on either the row or column
you do not want adjusted.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200850