-   -   Click to Reset Radio Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427590-click-reset-radio-button.html)

dgold82[_2_]

Click to Reset Radio Button

I have a number of control groups on a worksheet with radio buttons in
them (looks like a scantron). Is there a way for a user to reset a
radio button by just clicking again on it without having to "right
click" and click on
"clear contents". I ask because I will be disabling all the command
bars and right click ability through VBA. It was suggested to me that
I add an N/A button or just convert to checkboxes, but I really want
to mimick the real test input for my students for simplicity. There
must be code out there somewhere to do this. Worksheet/form looks like
this:

1. ( ) A ( ) B ( ) C ( ) D
2. ( ) F ( ) G ( ) H ( ) J
3. ( ) A ( ) B ( ) C ( ) D
etc

Any help would be appreciated.

dgold82

Click to Reset Radio Button

I apologize, please disregard. I already have a post going--I posted this in
google thinking it was a different forum. Discussion is currently he
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...7-234e01651037