-   -   How to change the row1 content of the existing excel file automically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427578-how-change-row1-content-existing-excel-file-automically.html)

tlee

How to change the row1 content of the existing excel file automically

Hi all,

I have a excel file which contains with several numbers of rows and columns
data.

Since, I need to rename the data inside the cell A1, B1, C1,D1...........

Beside, I also want to convert the content of the column of Cell AJ2 to the
end of that column such as if "H", it is converted to "1".
If "L", it is converted to "0"

How can I do if I want to change them automatically by" one click" action?

Thank you very much for your help

Tlee

Teethless mama

How to change the row1 content of the existing excel file automica

=(AJ2="H")+0

"tlee" wrote:

Hi all,

I have a excel file which contains with several numbers of rows and columns
data.

Since, I need to rename the data inside the cell A1, B1, C1,D1...........

Beside, I also want to convert the content of the column of Cell AJ2 to the
end of that column such as if "H", it is converted to "1".
If "L", it is converted to "0"

How can I do if I want to change them automatically by" one click" action?

Thank you very much for your help

Tlee

tlee

How to change the row1 content of the existing excel file automica

Thanks for your information.

And How can I convert the excel file to a new excel file with revised cells
automatically?

For example:
the existing file name: Test1.xls
the converted new file name: Test1revised.xls (automatically revised cells
already)

Thanks,
Tlee

"Teethless mama" 在郵件張貼內容主旨