-   -   combobox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427536-combobox.html)

sunilpatel

combobox

i have the following code.

ActiveSheet.ComboBox2.Clear
ActiveSheet.ComboBox2.AddItem "Enter Quantity"
ActiveSheet.ComboBox2.ListIndex = 0
ComboBox2.Visible = True

I would like the "Enter Quantity" to be highlighted, so a number can be
entered without using the mouse.

Thanks

JLGWhiz

combobox

I would do it this way:

With ActiveSheet.ComboBox2
.Clear
.AddItem "Enter Quantity"
.ListIndex = 0
.Visible = True
.Activate
End With

"sunilpatel" wrote:

i have the following code.

ActiveSheet.ComboBox2.Clear
ActiveSheet.ComboBox2.AddItem "Enter Quantity"
ActiveSheet.ComboBox2.ListIndex = 0
ComboBox2.Visible = True

I would like the "Enter Quantity" to be highlighted, so a number can be
entered without using the mouse.

Thanks

sunilpatel

combobox

i have tried this but the selected item is not highlighted. Please help