-   -   Toolbars & command disabled (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427478-toolbars-command-disabled.html)

dgold82

Toolbars & command disabled

I found the following code that works great for me in that it disables right
click and all toolbars for the workbook on startup. Is there any way to
enable only certain right click functions. I have radio buttons that a user
will click on and I would like to keep "clear contents" available only.

Sub Commands()
Dim oCB As CommandBar
For Each oCB In Application.CommandBars
oCB.Enabled = False

Next oCB
End Sub

dgold82

Toolbars & command disabled

Any takers on this one? It would be a good alternative for me since I can't
seem to find a solution to reseting a radio button by just clicking.