Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Timing, to the Internet and Back 23apr09

Hi All,
Below are the final pieces of a Sub where user gets to a website to upload
a workbook.

My first time in getting to a website within VBA.

In testing, getting to the site in VBA works fine, BUT the last msgbox
displays before the work is done @ the site. I guess VBA does not
automatically wait until website call is exited to resume code execution.

I don't have a clue how I can "delay" test message two until the user
leaves the site and comes back to Excel(if such a thing is possible.)

Test message two does not rely on or need any info from the work done @
the Website.

Thanks, Neal Z

'Code starts

MsgBox "Test Message One"

Call Website_GoTo(sFindCd, AAscAddIn)

'key lines in above Website call
'If Not ParmCellRng Is Nothing Then
' ParmCellRng.Hyperlinks(1).Follow NewWindow:=True
'Else
' MsgBox sFindCd & " sFindCd for Website NOT FOUND. "
' End
'End If
'End Sub

MsgBox "Test Message Two"