-   -   create link to another 'place in this document' (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427411-create-link-another-place-document.html)

herefroggy

create link to another 'place in this document'

The function I want is the same as if you select a cell, right mouse, select
Hyperlink... and then choose "Place in this document".

The Hyperlinks.Add method does not have a type and the link created appears
to be external only.

I thought about just copying an existing cell with such a link already
created and changing the Address but ... the Address property is EMPTY for
these types of links.

At a loss.

--
Using multiple environs but usually:
Office 2007 on WinXP Pro SP3

Mike H

create link to another 'place in this document'

Hi,

Maybe this

ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Range("A1"), Address:="", _
SubAddress:="Sheet3!A1", TextToDisplay:="MyText"

Mike

"herefroggy" wrote:

The function I want is the same as if you select a cell, right mouse, select
Hyperlink... and then choose "Place in this document".

The Hyperlinks.Add method does not have a type and the link created appears
to be external only.

I thought about just copying an existing cell with such a link already
created and changing the Address but ... the Address property is EMPTY for
these types of links.

At a loss.

--
Using multiple environs but usually:
Office 2007 on WinXP Pro SP3

herefroggy

create link to another 'place in this document'

Well are you clever. ;)

Thanks for the undocumented feature.