-   -   Why Different File Sizes ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427284-why-different-file-sizes.html)

TerryP[_2_]

Why Different File Sizes ?

2 report files are created from scratch, by the *SAME MACRO* --- one
ran on my PC, the other on my co-worker PC

These are corporate PCS - so same OS, same Excel 2003 SP3.

I have VBA comparison tool to compare the 2 files - SAME number of
sheets, SAME data/content, CELL-BY-CELL
--- AND SAME FORMATTING.

But my file is 8 MB and the other is 5 MB.

Does anyone have an idea how this is possible ????

Only thing I can think of is that I have one additional input language
on my PC.