Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding range search results to multi-column listbox

I use the following code to search through a range for store numbers given a
group number.

For Each Cell In Range("StoreList")
If Cell.Value = strGroupName Then
strStore = Cell.Offset(0, -3).Value
Me.lstStores.AddItem (strStore)
End If
Next Cell

Instead of just showing the store number (strStore) in the listbox, I'd like
to have a two column listbox displaying both store number and group name
(strGroupName). I'm assuming this would require building an array and using
the elements of the array as the record source for the multicolumn listbox,
but I'm not sure, and arrays don't work well in my brain. Any help would be
appreciated.

Ken