-   -   Macro to select certain rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427256-macro-select-certain-rows.html)

zaraimrie

Macro to select certain rows

I have a download of lots of data and I need to split it by contract name
onto different tabs. The name of the contract is on each row in column f so I
need to macro to select all the rows with a particular name and copy them to
an additional sheet in the same workbook. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Macro to select certain rows

Hi zaraimrie