-   -   create a button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427227-create-button.html)

Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com

create a button

I currently have a macro created where it will read through a large database
and when you select a agents name, on a seperate sheet it will show
everything they have completed in the last month. because it erases teh same
sheet for ever time this macro is ran, I want to be able to insert in the
macro programming code that creates a button on the sheet each time the macro
is ran, and shows a navigation chart called UserForm1