-   -   VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427198-vba.html)

Jeevan

VBA

Could someone direct me to some online source where I could learn about using
VBA for excel?

Thanks

Mike H

VBA

Hi,

This is a good place to start

and consider any of John Walkenbach's books.

Mike

"Jeevan" wrote:

Could someone direct me to some online source where I could learn about using
VBA for excel?

Thanks

Jacob Skaria

VBA

http://www.excel-vba.com/
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/

--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Jeevan" wrote:

Could someone direct me to some online source where I could learn about using
VBA for excel?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

VBA

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

Jeevan wrote:

Could someone direct me to some online source where I could learn about using
VBA for excel?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson

JLGWhiz

VBA

You can also pick up a lot on the Microsoft.Public ExcelProgamming Newsgroup.
<g

"Jeevan" wrote:

Could someone direct me to some online source where I could learn about using
VBA for excel?

Thanks

gmorris[_6_]

VBA

Jeevan;314570 Wrote:
Could someone direct me to some online source where I could learn about
using
VBA for excel?

Thanks

Well, you're posting in a place that has pretty good info, and a lot of
the nice folks will answer any questions you may have (as long as they
are real questions and not just asking for homework solutions or
something!).

--
gmorris
gmorris's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=245