-   -   UserForm ListBox w/ Multiple Checkboxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427019-userform-listbox-w-multiple-checkboxes.html)

stealthshady

UserForm ListBox w/ Multiple Checkboxes

Hoping someone can help...

I have a listbox working with checkboxes and multiple-select enabled. The
list is populated using a range in the worksheet. I would like to add a
second column in the listbox, with a drop-down of choices (hard-coded or
referenced via a range, doesn't matter).

I tried an alternate method of using the spreadsheet control and validation
but I would rather stay with the listbox.

Please help!!

Dave Peterson

UserForm ListBox w/ Multiple Checkboxes

I don't think you'll be able to do that with any control built into excel.

Maybe it's time to create a userform with a listbox and a combobox that is tied
to the value in the listbox.

--

Dave Peterson