-   -   Looping only through selected sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/427010-re-looping-only-through-selected-sheets.html)

Paul S

Looping only through selected sheets

Thanks. Did not think of using the Window object. Though it should be in
the Workbook object.

"Paul S" wrote:

What is the VBA code to loop through only the selected sheets in a workbook?
That is if I have a workbook contain sheets A, B, C, D, and E and if I have
selected multiple sheets, say A, B and E, how do I write code that will
perform operations only on those sheets (A, B, and E)?

Dave Peterson

Looping only through selected sheets

But you could have multiple windows into the same workbook. And each window
could have different sheets selected.

What would you use?

--

Dave Peterson

Paul S

Looping only through selected sheets

You are right. Thank you very much for your help.