-   -   Spinbutton (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426838-spinbutton.html)

kirkm[_8_]

Spinbutton

I'm using a spinbutton for the first time.

When clicked they acquire a square outline inside both direction
images. Click it again and it goes away.

Can you turn that outline off - or assign it to just the direction
clicked on ?

Thanks - Kirk

ryguy7272

Spinbutton

I have been using spinner controls for a while now, but am not aware of the
behavior that you described.

Check this out:
http://www.mrbartonmaths.com/resourc...20spinners.pdf

http://www.digitaldesk.org/materials...rols/index.htm

HTH,
Ryan---

Ryan---

"kirkm" wrote:

I'm using a spinbutton for the first time.

When clicked they acquire a square outline inside both direction
images. Click it again and it goes away.

Can you turn that outline off - or assign it to just the direction
clicked on ?

Thanks - Kirk

I have been using spinners for a

kirkm[_8_]

Spinbutton

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:26:01 -0700, ryguy7272
wrote:

I have been using spinner controls for a while now, but am not aware of the
behavior that you described.

Believe me, I have no trouble making things work differently !!
I can't duplicate it exactly now, and changed to using a screenshot of
the Spinner and reading the x, y mouse co-ordinates and click event.

Suspect the 'highlight' was the result of it having the focus (and it
stuck, for some reason).

Also my Excel Spinner has no 'Cell Link' in properties, as described
by Microsoft in their Office Help.

Cheers - Kirk