Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Login into secure web site and download data into worksheet?

I posted this question a couple months ago, and got a few responses, but
never got the code to work, so Im re-posting now (finally have some free
time to revisit this).

Id like to go to this site:
http://www.countrybobsdemo.com/administrator/

login with these credentials:
username = Ryan
password = ryan123

Id like to store these values in tow cells, such as Sheet2, A1 = Ryan and
Sheet2, B1 = ryan123.

Once I login, Id like to go to Components RSform!Pro Manage
Submissions, which you can click though and see, or see here (once logged in):
http://www.countrybobsdemo.com/admin...ag e&formId=2

So, all the data is there. Id like to download all of that, into a sheet,
maybe Sheet3!! How can it be done?

Thanks,
Ryan---

PS, I tried recording a macro, and it failed miserably!!!

--
Ryan---